Registration with the practice
We are always happy to accept new patients who live in our practice area (all addresses in the postcode districts: IG3, IG11, RM8, RM9 & RM10) to join our practice. Everyone who is a resident in the UK (living in the UK for more than 6 months) is entitled to register with a GP.
If you wish to register you will need the following documents ORIGINALS - NO PHOTOCOPIES:
- Photo ID (passport, driving license)
- Utility or council tax bill verifying your address (Water, Gas, Electricity, Council tax, Electoral Register Notification)
- NHS Medical Card (If you do not have your medical card, complete the below Registration Form without your NHS number)
- Please transfer your NHS number from your medical card and complete and print the Highgrove Surgery Registration Form - link below -and bring it to the surgery. PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL DETAILS ARE COMPLETED TO AVOID DELAYS WITH REGISTRATION.
- Complete an Adult Registration Form (for patients over the age of 14) for every person who wishes to register.
Please bring these documents to the surgery. We will check the first two documents and record your Photo ID number. The Medical Card and registration forms are required to confirm your details with the NHS record service and setup your entry on our database.
You will then be given an appointment with our Health Care Assistant for a registration medical.